How to slide differential pair

I am using Kicad tool, I want to know how to slide the differential pairs. because in allegro if i will touch differential pair both N and P signal will slide. but in kicad only one signal we can slide it. in this case spacing between N and P will go off. If anyone knows please let me know

Not quite sure what you mean but, Take a look at this and my other comment in same Post/Topic

My guess is that he tries to drag the differential pair, and only one of the tracks are dragged at a time, instead of keeping both together.

yes you are right. In allegro pcb designer both the trace we can drag it. but in kicad that is not possible. is there any options?

and one more thing how to generate ECO file?

There is an issue for this on gitlab:

A workaround is to use the push/shove router to push the differential pair somewhere instead of trying to move the pair itself. However depending on your settings that can result in the wrong gap size.

A seven year old wishlist item with medium priority.
But the other day we saw a 15 year old wishlist item being implemented, so there is hope even for the old ones!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.