How to add tear drop in kicad?

I am not able to see the option “Create curved corner” in my kicad please help me. this is very urgent.

What kind of corner do you need? Is one which can be used as identical copies enough?

I am trying to adjust the corner of routing tracks(i need a curved tracks instead of angle). this is not able to do in the Kicad 5.0

As shown in the previous video comment, i couldn’t see any option that for making curved corner

1 Like

The features discussed in this thread are not part of kicad stable releases at this point in time. (in fact they are not even part of any official development version.)

1 Like

I understood that already, sorry my question wasn’t clear. If you need just something urgently there may be some workarounds, but they depend on what kind of curved tracks you exactly need. Radius, angle, track width? Are they identical or do you need several radii, angles, widths?

Yes i need various curved tracks. it’s not identical. i need to adjust the curve.

Then it’s difficult. If there were only one or couple of kinds of curves, and few curves altogether, it could have been done with footprints. An ugly solution but could work. Probably too tedious and inflexible for lots of and different curves.

Here’s an example of a curved footprint:

Only rotation can be changed, not width, radius or angle.

1 Like

any update on this tear drop thing?

2 Likes