Flip board in entirety?

I’m trying to do a quick and dirty panelization of a few designs, one of them isn’t mine and I’ve imported an Eagle design I have little control over. Not that I’m going to do any pick and place here, just hand soldering after depanelization, but I still don’t like the fact that this one board has a flipped orientation compared to my own. It’s for panel mount pots/jacks and smd components on the other side:

How do I flip a board in its entirety? I’m working with KiCad 5 nightlys. I tried using swap layers and marked everything:

But it doesn’t seem to do anything. Also tried to just flip swap copper layers but that didn’t seem to do anything either. No error messages but seems like a noop.

What do you see under View ?
Flip Board View, shows as the last item in the build here (5.0.0-rc2-dev-44-gde6b32d23)
That is just a view-flip, which should be enough ?

1 Like

You can select everything and use the “F” shortcut to flip it. But there is a catch. Text fields might not all look good afterwards.
More details here: How can I "flip over" a PCB before sending it to the fab? (SOLVED)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.