(Wire End Off Grid Connection) Extrémité de fil hors grille de connexion

J’ai installé la nouvelle version Kicad 8.0.1
J’ouvre un projet existant qui ne me posait aucun problème avec Kicad 7.0.9,
mais avec Kicad 8.0.1, le contrôle des règles électriques me donne 90 erreurs :
Warning : Pin de symbole ou extrémité de fil hors grille de connexion.
Je ne sais pas comment corriger ces erreurs.
Voici le schéma.
Grille-Pain.kicad_sch (72.8 KB)
Que faire?
Merci de m’aider.

Please try and include an English translation as that will get you the most help.
S’il vous plaît essayez d’inclure une traduction en anglais car cela vous apportera le plus d’aide.

I have installed the new version Kicad 8.0.1 I’m opening an existing project that I didn’t have any problems with Kicad 7.0.9, but with Kicad 8.0.1, checking the electrical rulers gives me 90 errors: Warning: Symbol pin or wire end off connection grid. I don’t know how to fix these mistakes. Here’s the diagram. Grid-Pain.kicad_sch (72.8 KB) What to do? Thank you for helping me.

2 Likes

Welcome @whogarden

Select everything on the sheet with a top left to bottom right drag of the mouse then:

Right mouse click > Align Item to Grid.

Thank you for this reply.
I have already done what you describe, but it has no effect.
I did what you described again, but it still doesn’t work.
Here is the result

If you open my file Grille-Pain.kicad_sch, can you see the Pb?
And if you Align Item to Grid is it good for you?
Thank you.

When I open your file in KiCad V8.0.1, KiCad shows an info bar with: This file was created by an older version of KiCad. It will be converted to the new format when saved.

The header of the file also starts with:

(kicad_sch (version 20230121) (generator eeschema)

(uuid fd25898a-2d64-45c6-bc75-0ee137956269)

(paper "A4")

I am not sure which version this is, but I guess it’s more then a year ago. When I save your file in KiCad V8.0.1, this header changes to:

(kicad_sch
	(version 20231120)
	(generator "eeschema")
	(generator_version "8.0")
	(uuid "fd25898a-2d64-45c6-bc75-0ee137956269")

Show your exact version (From … / Help / About KiCad / Copy Version Info) and / or update to the latest stable version (KiCad V8.0.2 is expected within one or maybe two weeks).

For me, selecting everything, a right click for the context menu, and Align elements to Grid works as expected.

But before you do this, make sure you have set the grid to a reasonable value (50mil is the best choice for electrical connections and symbols. For other items the grid is not relevant and just visual)

Thank you very much It’s working now this that value 50mil
Thank you. Thank you.

1 Like