Annotation/update etc…

“With or without it”, there’s no “right” or “wrong” here, simply can’t be bad with some new ideas at times to keep our minds open…

2 Likes

Perhaps the simplest solution is simply add a warning triangle next to the python console button in the toolbar - which could be used to indicate if the schematic / pcb have deviated from the original netlist… If in synch the warning symbol goes away.

I’ve manually placed lines with PCBnew while trying to decide on placement and the circuit (board printed inductors/antenna). But always need to go back to the schematic to incorporate the part. The warning provides the reminder that I’ve done something possibly dangerous (board design), while leaving me the ability to experiment.

1 Like

Instead of cut, copy it and it stays the same plus you have the circuit on your other sheet

You can complete a schematic then do your board layout. But in Eagle once you have your layout the schematic and board stay in sync.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.