Yeah, no that’s not what I meant.
My script will do the following:
- load STEP file list from given folder
- check hashfile if any file needs conversion
- load the STEP file
- modify scale of part, change lines to shaded
- safe as VRML
- new: create preview with povray
- modify STEP file preamble and add license
- modify VRML file preamble and add license
- repeat 3. for any other file not done yet
- write new hash file
So once I scaled and saved the part as VRML I then scale it again and create a povray scene, which is then rendered (directly) or I do that afterwards… depends on how I go.
Anyhow, once I found a camera position and relative part size that works and gives nice results I just scale the part and don’t mess with the camera anymore… should be easier that way, no?