DRC inconsistent in open GL mode

When I run DRC in openGL mode, its results are erratic, I have to switch canvas to regular mode to get correct DRC. Does any one else have this problem? I raised this issue as a bug but it hasn’t been looked up yet.
Application: kicad
Version: 4.0.3+e1-6302~38~ubuntu16.04.1-stable release build
wxWidgets: Version 3.0.2 (debug,wchar_t,compiler with C++ ABI 1009,GCC 5.4.0,wx containers,compatible with 2.8)
Platform: Linux 4.4.0-34-generic x86_64, 64 bit, Little endian, wxGTK
Boost version: 1.58.0
USE_WX_GRAPHICS_CONTEXT=OFF
USE_WX_OVERLAY=OFF
KICAD_SCRIPTING=ON
KICAD_SCRIPTING_MODULES=ON
KICAD_SCRIPTING_WXPYTHON=ON
USE_FP_LIB_TABLE=HARD_CODED_ON
BUILD_GITHUB_PLUGIN=ON

Can you post a link to your report?
I see DRC errors in OpenGL mode, when I place a track and remove them by shoving it basically nowhere. I suspect that this is a rounding error problem and that the code to place the track needs to allow a fractionally larger spacing than the DRC checker

The bug was in connection to another issue but these two are related. These two problems don’t occur all the time but do occur now and then

Here is an example, the DRC control window shows 0 unconnected items. If you look at main window bottom it lists 56 unconnected. This bug is in OPENGL only.

Similarly the DRC checks are also some times incorrect in OpenGL i.e it shows a list when there is no errors in default mode.

Note: I have clicked on List unconnected in the dialog box and it shows none.

Yep, you are totally correct. There are rounding errors in the PNS code and the DRC code. DRC is such a huge hairy mess that no one wants to touch it.

I thought I saw some bug-fix mentions around this rounding effects ? Sounded like a fix outside of DRC ?