Connection error happened

Hi.

I would like to connect Pad A to Pad B. Even if I decrease the track width, I failed to connect them. Any ideas??

The gray area around the track at B marks the clearance you have setup. You can decrease that but make really sure your manufacturer can produce such a board.
As you go between pads you not only need to check that copper can fit but also that it is possible to still cover it with soldermask as you otherwise have exposed copper near a pad resulting in an increased likelihood for a short to appear here.

1 Like

With the default colors, Red is on the top of the PCB, and Green is on the bottom of the PCB, and you need a Via to connect those copper layers.
You can start on the front with a red trace, and draw over the green pads, because those are on the other side of the board. Then, while drawing a track press ā€œvā€ for via and place a via on the board. Tracks you place after that will be green and on the bottom of the board.

And also as Rene already said. The green pads are simply to close together and no tracks will fit between them.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.