Footprints and symbol for solid state relay D3805HK?

I’m looking for footprints and symbol for solid state relay D3805HK.
is there any idea?

Can you at least provide a link to a datasheet? Looks to be a SIP package of some sort. Depending on the spacing there may be something in the libs you can easily convert or use as is depending on the spacing. If not, can’t be that hard to make them.

People always come asking for fish, but it’s better to learn how to catch fish :slight_smile:

As a general rule, if you can’t find KiCad data after 5 minutes on Google then draw it yourself. The chances of anyone having data for a specific component and who also read the forum are astronomically small. It costs little to ask I guess.

And for such a simple component, I would skip the google search :slight_smile:

You might need to make you own footprint. This tutorial explains how to get from the datasheet to a footprint: Tutorial: How to make a footprint in KiCad 5.1.x (From scratch)?

If you find a footprint somewhere you will need to check it against the datasheet. Here a tutorial for that: Tutorial: How to check footprint correctness?

The link:
https://circuitmaker.com/Components/Details/B118403F-2173-4433-B392-CA30829A57D3

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.