6 layer routing help

Dear kicad

I need some help with routing please let me know if somebody can help me with routing

Regards
Nick

That is a very vague and general request.

You are more likely to get help if your post shows that you have already put some effort into finding an answer, or solving the problem, on your own. After composing a more specific question you can greatly enhance your credibility (and improve your chances of getting the exact help you need) by posting a screenshot, attaching your work file, or referring to a section of the manual.

Dale

1 Like

ok the reason i ask is because any time i ask a question some bunch of explanation which keep adding up lot of messages in to the post finally i end up no solution to my question at all.

That points to the question being to vague to be addressed in an efficient manner.
And yeah, to ask pointed questions one usually had to struggle and trying to solve the problem
on his own for a while to know what he wants and give as much information as humanly possible.
You sit in front of your machine and made this project, you know what you did and what it tells you… we absolutely don’t.
You have to tell us.

Also if you’re referring to this thread, you didn’t answer the question (asked by Andy and me) if those tracks to be joined are on the same net.
You also didn’t answer my question in regards to clearances.
To me it looked like you ignored our answers…

As you didn’t gave any detail that could help us help you I did the best I could and pointed you to the options in the program that would enable you to see the nets and clearances on tracks to solve this on your own.

If you didn’t understand that or it didn’t solve your problem I would had expected a follow-up by you that would give me more information about what your problem was, but you didn’t do that - you did go on about how to connect to GND and what the best way of doing that is.
Again, we all replied to you in that regard and so far no feedback came.

1 Like

i am grateful to this kicad forum since it helped me a lot in at least getting till this point where i am in stage of routing but the thing is one person gives one answer another another multiple answers leave me nowhere don’t get me wrong guys

Then make a question per problem and stick to it, don’t overload the thread and if you got the answer you need (I hope you get all solved) ‘close/conclude’ the thread by posting that your problem was solved and how you solved it (this might also help others that come over your problem in the future - I hate nothing more than reading a problem being solved and no one states how it was solved - drives me insane when I got the problem as well).

You can even edit the tilte of the thread and add a [solved] to it if you want to be very professional about it…

That’s how I would do it.

1 Like

thanks joan_sparky

i think that would be the best way to solve multiple issues.